Position – Marketing Head – To Guide team of Executives/Engineers for Business Development to achieve company’s Sales Targets in efficient Manner.
Qualification – BE (Mechanical / Chemical) + MBA (Marketing)
Experience – 8-10 years in a senior position in Project Company / Engineering Company with proven track records.
- Identify business opportunities.
- Researching & Analyzing Sales options.
- Visiting customers to understand need/ requirement and creating repo with customers
- Generates business by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preparation of Sales Proposals, Technical Support, Estimate & Costing, Tendering Etc.
- Discussion/ Negotiations with customers on Technical Terms & Commercial matters.